PART FOUR-Day three of the music festival

 Part four Day three of festival.

Saturday August 17, 2024

This was the final day of the North Carolina State Bluegrass Festival. The headliner act today is more than a local favorite, the Malpass Brothers have been growing in popularity in several genres. Besides filling arena’s all over the area with their bluegrass/country show, they now have a Saturday TV show on the RFD-TV channel and are now working on a gospel album with the Bill Gather production Company.

The Malpass Brothers from Goldsboro North Carolina


These venues allow photography but without flash lighting. I experimented with settings on both my Samsung phone and My point and shoot Sony camera. It seems to me that the LED stage lighting is the biggest problem, there are usually weird streaks of light in my pictures. 

camera turned this picture into a watercolor image


The phone camera is useless at night, my friend Doug says I need to stop buying cheap phones. When was the last time you went into a Verizon store and saw a cheap phone! 



The little Sony tries, but it just doesn’t have a big enough lens nor CMOS sensor. The CMOS is the eye of your camera, capturing the light from the lens and creating an image. That image, in my case at least, is occasionally an accurate reflection of my mind’s eye. It’s a good thing we don’t have to waste money on film anymore, now we just delete, delete delete! lol


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great 2024 Summer Road Trip Begins

Nashville

The Denton Malpass Brothers Country and Bluegrass Festival